Saturday, July 2, 2011

Ahora

I can't believe its been almost a month since I have written on here!  Even though I hate the word "busy", that is exactly what I have been.  But, a good busy.  I have been spending a lot of time with my friends and I have been loving every minute of the moments and memories in these past few months.  I care about each and every person that makes my life so fulfilling.
Sometimes though, I think we all need a little reset button.  There are times when I find myself needing a moment to sit, think and slow things down for a minute to see the bigger picture in life.  We all get so caught up in worldly things that we don't realize what we have now, in this exact moment in time.  I am sooooo guilty of this.  I am the type of person that likes to try and plan for the future.  I am such a little worry wort sometimes.  I wonder what will happen to me tomorrow, and I try and map out my life which is in fact such a joke to even try and do.  But I like to be in control of my life.  I don't want to make stupid decisions that could potentially effect the rest of my life in a negative way.  But with that all being said, I sometimes forget to focus on NOW.  I don't see all the good, all of the blessings that I have staring at me straight in the face.  How could things be more obvious?!  Duhhhhhh Aimee.  Geez.  But I think that I have learned to appreciate people that much more.  Because we never know how much time we have with each other.  I know that sounds sooooooo repeated, but why would people repeat it if it wasn't true?  There is no other way to live than to live with an open heart, spilling your every emotion and jumping head first.  Might be scary, but wouldn't you want those you love to know exactly how you feel about them?  Live everyday without a regret and you will feel complete, I assure you.  Those who are close to me have heard me say this so much.  I think you should just be the person you are, no bull s*&#.  People respect others so much more when they are just genuine and when they aren't afraid to just own up to who they are.  What makes us different, makes us beautiful people.  There are no limits to what you can be.   As long as you have that belief in yourself and that self assurance in who you are, no one can stop you from achieving anything.

Always,
Aimee

No comments:

Post a Comment