Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Someday; Inviting. Flirty. Hopeful.



The new Justin Bieber fragrance comes out on June 20, 2011 and I have been so excited to smell it!  Yesterday was great, got my new People Style and Watch Magazine in the mail.  Of course, I couldn't wait and I had to start flipping through the mag.  And there it was......a scented strip where I could FINALLY smell the J Biebs fragrance. :)  "SOMEDAY is why we never say never.  It's the reason we never give up, the reason we never give in.  It's a place in our hearts that can't be broken, where our dreams always come true and the moment we'll NEVER LET GO."  Now, as a true Biebs fan as you know, I loved this little section talking about the fragrance.  It plays off of his well known saying, NEVER SAY NEVER and I also liked how he tied in his song NEVER LET GO.  If you haven't listened to either, check them and give it a chance :)

Being so curious as to what the pop teen would come up with for his idea of what a woman "should" smell like, I wasn't suprised at the scent.  It is light, sweet, with a slight floral scent.  To give you an idea of what it smells like.....it smells extremely similar to Secret Wonderland by Bath and Body Works.  Kinda random that I know this but after initially smelling the Someday sample, it smelt exactly like my roomie, Carissa.  And I had given her the Secret Wonderland lotion and spray for Christmas. In case you don't know what scent I'm talking about, here's a picture of the collection.





Now......the cool part about his fragrance is that absolutely all of the proceeds are going to charity.  I think that that is an awesome thing to do.  Because you know every little teenage girl (yes, including myself) will want to go out and purchase this fragrance simply for the fact that Justin created this.  So you can just imagine how much MOOLAH is going to be made off of this thing.  So, kudos to you Justin for stepping up and doing something good for others.  But on the flip side, I'm sure that a lot of people can't just shell out $50 for a fragrance like it's nothing.  So at least there is an alternative for people as well where they can still smell as good as the Biebs intended hahahaha.  Now the question is........do I get Someday or Secret Wonderland?!

side note: I checked out Bath and Body Works' website and they are having a sale going on right now for Secret Wonderland....buy 3 get 3 free!!! What a steal!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment