Wednesday, August 24, 2011

The Good Life!


Life has been super busy lately! I recently moved and have been looking for a new place with 2 of my girlfriends.  My sister is getting married in 23 days! I can't even believe it!  I just wanted to write a quick post about how sometimes we forget how good we have it in life.  Life can get overwhelming and its easy to focus on the stress and that bad things going on.  I have been absolutely OBSESSED with the song "Good Life" by One Republic.  I am an avid follower of two YouTube Beauty Guru's  Carly Cristman and Hahn.  You should really check them out if you get a chance.  I love both of their style and you can tell they work hard at making their videos original! Both of them have used music by Alex Goot here on YouTube as well, and I have put his cover of "Good Life" on repeat for the past few days!!!!!!  I love his voice and I also love Megan Nicole who he sings the song with.


Enjoy! Be happy and share the love!

Always,
Aimee :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment