Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Revlon Lip Butters!






From left to right: Red Velvet, Pink Truffle, Berry Smoothie, Sugar Plum, Raspberry Pie, Candy Apple


I finally found the Revlon Lip Butters!!!!! I was sooooo dying to get my hands on these babies.  I've seen so much type on YouTube about these lip butters that I have been waiting to find these in stores.  I found mine at RiteAid at about $8 a pop.  I am a lip product junkie, so I kinda went a little overboard with getting six of them. :)  I just couldn't resist.  And after trying the formula, I do not for one second regret my purchase!  A part of me kinda wants to get rid of all the other lip products that I have and only stock up on these because I love the formula so much.  This is the perfect lip product for me and I am excited to share my thoughts with you!
I find these to be a SUPER moisturizing lipstick.  This is a product that I and I'm sure other lip junkies have been waiting for.  What turns most people off about lipstick is the fact that they suck out any moisture that you naturally have in your lips and create unattractive cracks in your lips.  Even putting lipbalm or lipgloss on top of the lipstick is kinda too much work for me in my opinion sometimes.  Anyways, these butters are easy to use.  They just glide on so smoothe and you don't have to run these over your lips multiple times in order to get the great color payoff.  The picture of the swatches on my lips you can see in my YouTube video, but the color you see is after 2 or 3 times running it over my hand.  Easy!  Again, I love how much color variation that there is to the collection of this product.  There is a color for every woman's taste that will work well with their skin tone!  I just wish there was more product in the tube, but I guess we can't expect a ton of product in a drugstore item all the time.

So, if you are interested in a little color to spice up your makeup routine, I highly recommend the Revlon Lip Butters!  And if you are feeling hesitant about purchasing these because you're unsure if you will like them, don't be!  CVS, RiteAid and other drugstores will return the product with a receipt if you don't like it!  So there is nothing to be afraid about....but I guarantee you will fall in love just like every other girl in the world is :)

Always,

Aimee

1 comment:

  1. Awesome! I seriously have a lipstick/gloss and chapstick addiction. You can never have too many, right? I'll have to check these out. :)

    ReplyDelete