Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Greetings From My New iMac!

Hello there! I am writing my first official blog post from my beautiful new iMac desktop!!!!!!!! Words cannot describe how grateful I am for this birthday gift and how much it means to me. I have been wanting a Mac for over 2 1/2 years now because I really wanted to make videos, edit photos and make my blog incredible. While I am of course still very new to all of these things, I will be getting better and better at it. Writing has always been a passion of mine and quite frankly I probably should have majored in journalism rather than business management in college. But when all is said and done, I am pursuing my passions in writing, my creative loves for fashion and beauty related topics, and photography. I think that is what made me cry when I opened this gift that I have been wanting for years is because my parents saw that dream in me. I'm sure you're probably thinking well why didn't you just buy one sooner? Good question. And I have an answer. I live on my own and I have to take care of my bills of course. I work as much as possible, but after my bills there isn't much to spread around. Life happens to all of us, ya know. Whenever I had the chance to start saving for a computer, things happen that we don't expect and it set me back a bit. But thats always going to happen in life, no matter what. I am just so thankful now that I can grow in ways that I want to as a person and now money isn't holding me back from it. I know this is probably sounding sappy to those reading this because you all just see me as whatever I type on these posts. But if you ever meet me in person, you would know how different I really am from the average 25 year old. You would also know how I have been dying to just express myself in the ways I have always wanted and dreamed of. So for any of you that read my rambling thoughts...this is what I have to say to you.....

Source: via Sierra on Pinterest

Stay tuned for some beauty related posts very soon! XO, Aimee

No comments:

Post a Comment