Wednesday, October 3, 2012

I Tried!

Hola!

So as far as the $30 challenge goes, I tried my very best.  But.......my car ended up needing some gas and then I got money that a friend needed to pay me so it kinda all went downhill from there.  I do have to say even though I don't have an exact total of what I spent, I learned that living a very simple life is just as fulfilling.  It just depends on how you use your time!  Let's also face it, $30 for 2 weeks is a very extreme budget to stick to.  I was fairly close to sticking to it, but I think now that I went through it, I can make some proper adjustments to a budget that is fair and reasonable. 

Anywho, I am going to be thinking of some posts to do makeup and fashion related.  Any suggestions? I'd love to hear them!

Aimee XO

No comments:

Post a Comment