Sunday, November 17, 2013

YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Hey all you beautiful people!

So....in case you haven't seen, I have started a YouTube channel!  I am trying my best to stay on a weekly upload schedule of a new video every Wednesday.  YouTube so far has been a great creative outlet for me to be able to express myself and just do something different.  When you are a working woman sometimes it is very easy to just get very complacent and just stick to certain activities.  You do the same thing day in and day out and you almost begin to accept the fact that your life is much different from when you were more of a "free spirit" during your younger days.  I am trying my best to put a fight against having a routine, boring life.  I used to be so fearless and I have wondered why that part of me has changed so much.  I can understand a little bit because with age I have become a little bit wiser (at least I like to think I have), but I want to bring the FUN back into Aimee.  :)


Here are my videos that I have not posted here on my blog in case you would like to check them out!  I appreciate your support!


If you wanna know my August Favorites (this is my oldest unlinked video sorry!), watch the video below!

My friend, Mary, and I got together for a fun day of cruising around Santa Barbara and we also watched One Direction's This Is Us together!  If you love One Direction, this fangirl video is for you!



Here's my favorite things that I enjoyed last month!  Yay for finding products that end up being amazing!

I know so many YouTubers have reviewed the Revlon Matte & Lacquer Balms, but I decided to just show you how to create a simple face to go along with any of the pigmented colors.

Please let me know what you think about my videos!  I will gladly welcome any comments whether they are positive, constructive criticism, or you just stopping by to say hello!

Hope you all have had a wonderful weekend and until next time.....

Aimee xx

No comments:

Post a Comment