Saturday, September 17, 2011

All you need is LOVE!

Wow, what a week it has been! I am proud to say that yesterday my beautiful sister, Nicole, finally got married!!!!!!!! I still am in utter shock right now.  But in a good way :)  She and her new hubster, Brian, had a very intimate beach wedding.  The sun was shining, there was a slight breeze and everything was the way that it was supposed to be.  Nicole's dreams came true! Love it!  These past few months since April when they got engaged, I was excited about the event but definitely not emotional in any way.  I think the reason for that was I kept thinking, " Oh, its going to be in a few months so I guess I really shouldn't think about it now".  Well boy was I an EMOTIONAL ROLLERCOASTER!!!!!!! As soon as I saw my sister with my stepdad at the beginning of the boardwalk I completely lost it.  Thank goodness my new found friend, Liz, taught me a few nifty ways to hide some tissues because I needed them for sure!  They say pictures are worth a thousand words, and boy is that not a joke.  I wish I could describe to you the million things that raced through my mind.  And if such an emotional moment happened for me, imagine what the bride and groom were thinking!  Nicole looked so happy and so ready for their epic moment.  The way that Brian smiled and looked at her with such admiration was incredible.  I am such a hopeless romantic and I love things like this!  All the months of their hard work of making the event happen came down to those important moments and it was all worth it I am positive of that!  The dinner was amazing, the cake was stunning, dancing to 90's music was hilarious and it was just so great to see and meet all the people that have a special place in Nicole and Brian's hearts.  I will never forget this night and I am so blessed to have both of them in my lives.  I know they have nothing short of a bright future and like I said in my toast......I know what they have is real and true.  Congrats Nicole and Brian!!!!!!! I love you both with all my heart!


Until next time........


Always,
Aimee

No comments:

Post a Comment