Friday, December 16, 2011

Roadblock

Hello Bloggerverse!

Again, sorry for the delay in updating.  Today is a very slow day at work and I thought I shall use my time wisely and write a little.  It is amazing to me how important time management is.  Since I have been graduated from college, I feel like I have become so unproductive.  I have all the time in the world (aside from work...) to basically do whatever I please.  And what ends up happening?  Watching Criminal Minds.  That's what happens.  Don't get me wrong, I am absolutely addicted to the show and love it, but....there is so much more that I could be doing with my life.  I am an ambitious person, but at the moment, I feel like I have hit a slight roadblock and need to find that burst of inspiration.  Do you ever feel that way too? I'm sure we all have our moments when this happens.  Here is a list of some stuff that I am trying to work on !

Blog more! Duh!
Learn how to edit my YouTube videos
Read
Spend more time with my puppy dog
Learn how to save my money better!
Maybe this ^^ means I need a second job -_-
Stay positive
Focus on now!
Take more pictures
Be kind
Try new makeup looks
Exercise more regularly
Play more tennis!
Eat less ice cream!
Journal everyday

This is just a small snippet of what I want to try and improve on or do!  I'm sure I'll add to this list sooner rather than later :)

Until next time,

Always,
-Aimee

1 comment:

  1. Glad you're trying to stay positive and read more. If you need any good book suggestions let me know! Love you! - Nicole

    ReplyDelete