Monday, February 13, 2012

Yes, I Love Justin Bieber and One Direction

Great title don't you think?  I would say so.  

I am one of those people who some think is never going to grow up based on the simple fact of what type of music I listen to.  People can be very judgmental, honestly.  I am such a "Teeny Bopper", always have been and I don't care if I always will be.  But I don't just like one type of music.  I love hip-hop, r&b; I like a little bit of everything!  I grew up listening to some of my favorites: The Bacsktreet Boys, Nsync, 98 Degrees, Britney Spears, Christina Augilera....the list could go on for the days.  These days, my favorites are the Biebs and One Direction.  I have been listening to Justin for years on YouTube and have been a fan since the beginning.  I have been to two of his concerts on his debut My World Tour and will continue to be a huge fan.  One Direction on the other hand, I have just discovered their amazingness.  They rose to fame through the X Factor in Europe and their debut album comes out next month and I am BEYOND excited!  While I absolutely adore Justin and One Direction, people get the wrong wrong idea.  I will not deny that I think they are all adorable and cute, people seem to think of me as a cougar and that I am seriously actually in love with these boys.  Love, like I would want to date them?  NO NO NO!!!!  People get your minds out of the gutter.  Here is one of the big reasons why I am drawn and love young acts; I am so inspired.  How could you not be by any young entertainer or person that has gone after their dreams?  These guys are like 18 and 19 and yet they have known what they wanted for their lives and chased after their dreams.  Instead of being like the most of us wishing we could do what we were really passionate about in our lives, they actually went after what they wanted.  These guys have all worked so so so hard to get to the point where they are at and it makes me reevaluate myself, in a constructive way.  I don't want to be that person that goes through life trying to do what I'm "supposed" to do, I want to do what I love everyday of my life.  I want to achieve things I never thought possible and I don't want to hold back.  I definitely recommend watching Justin Bieber's movie Never Say Never.  I know there are a lot of haters out there, but there are also millions of Bieliebers out there supporting him.  I don't care if you like him or not, watch the movie and give him a chance.  You will walk away truly inspired at his hard work, dedication, motivation and drive.  It is one of the most beautiful movies I have seen and in my opinion, I can't see how anyone can walk away from it unchanged somehow.  One of the weirdest things I have said was give someone two years and you can become famous if you really want to.  Alex and I were randomly in my room trying to see how much a trip to Europe would potentially cost us and I blurted that out somewhere.  But I honestly believe it is so true.  If you want anything bad enough, you will and can find your way.  There are so many outlets, especially YouTube that can get you noticed.  Its just a matter of how much you want something.  Another thing that is inspiring is Zac Efron.  I have watched his career blossom and it is so awesome to see someone from a small area like this grow into the fame he has earned.  He grew up where I live and it really is such a small area, with no opportunity at all.  But he knew what he wanted and went after the goal, the dream.  That's honestly why I think so many people hate on these wonderful, young talents because they are envious of their raw guts.  I know I have kinda gone off on a tangent but I think you all get my point.  I love and support people that defy the odds, stay focused and live the life they want to live.  

I have been working on not procrastinating things and being more proactive with my time.  Things are getting better and I hope that new things will open up for me soon.  I am starting to get restless, there is so much that I want to accomplish and I need to remember to not think, just do :)

Sorry for the lack of posts lately.  I just needed to find some inspiration behind my writing :) Hopefully everyone had an amazing weekend and that the week starts off great!


Until next time.....

Always,
Aims XO

2 comments:

  1. Haha I still have all the top 90's boy bands on my iPod! New direction is awesome! And after reading this blog post I want to see biebers movie...why not give him a chance?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahahha heidi! and I have Never Say Never....:)))) you'll be a Belieber! he turns 18 tomorrow hahaha

      Delete