Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Maybelline Fit Me Foundation && Concealer


Maybelline Fit Me Foundation and Concealer!


Here is my review on the Maybelline Fit Me Foundation and Concealer.  First off, these two products were extremely inexpensive at Wal-Mart.  I think the concealer was about $5 and the foundation was about $6.  This was such a great deal to me!  I don't remember how many fluid ounces the product was, but you are definitely getting your money's worth when purchasing these babies.  The color selection in the range is actually very decent.  In fact, this is what I loved most about these two products.  The color matched my skin tone so well.  I mean when you blended the products, it was like they melted into my skin and blended seamlessly.  It has been awhile since I have found a foundation and concealer that just looked so great as far as matching my skin so well.  The coverage in my opinion is about light to medium coverage.  You can definitely build the coverage up to medium, but if you have a lot of problems that you need to cover, I wouldn't necessarily recommend this for you.  I would recommend these products to people with dry to normal skin.  This foundation will give you a dewy finish and if you have oily to combo skin like myself, you will look like a disco ball throughout the day.  This is what I really disliked about these two products.  I don't think I can tell you the last time that I have been this oily from a foundation before.  Not only did setting powder not really help at all, this foundation and concealer broke me out like crazy!  I mean literally the first day that I wore it, I could like feel the breakouts emerging throughout the day.  This is absolutely disgusting and repulsive just thinking about this, but I have to keep it real!  But honestly, I was so disappointed that this  foundation and concealer wasn't the new holy grail for me!  Like I said before, the color matching was beyond amazing and it made my face look so good.  It looked natural and not like I was wearing a full face of makeup.  This aspect of a foundation is key for me because I honestly don't like to look like I am wearing a full face of makeup.  The concealer was great as far as the formula goes because it was super creamy and gave good coverage.  I like to blend concealer with my fingers, I feel like it gives me more control and gives a fuller coverage.  The concealer did a great job blending without losing a ton of product on my fingers.  Again, its just unfortunate that it broke me out because everything else about it was great :(

So in a nutshell, I would try this product out if you have normal to dry skin and you like a dewy finish foundation.  The colors of the range are pretty spot on and excellent!  Beware of this product if you have oily to combo skin or if you can be sensitive to acne breakouts!

Hope this was helpful!  If you have any questions, comment below!  And as usual, you can always tweet me as well @beaimplified


Always,
Aims XO


1 comment: