Saturday, December 1, 2012

All I Want for Christmas....

Christmas Gift Ideas

Christmas Gift Ideas by beaimplified featuring a lip treatment


Here are the ideas that I came up for Christmas gifts.  I would personally want all of these items and they are so cool [at least in my opinion!]

I'll start from the top left and work my way around in a circle to the different items on the list.

First up, the marshmellow/smores roaster.  I think this is such a fun gift.  I mean, I get that you could totally roast a marshmellow over the stove.  But this is just a fun gift that you can share with your friends.  It's unique!

I love bracelets, especially ones that have cool quotes or designs.  I love the movie the Lion King and I am pretty sure Hakuna Matata is one of the most well known mottos to live by.  I think its simple, but something you can't necessarily find anywhere.  I'd wear this everyday if I had it!

The Lorac Candy Full Face Collection Kit.  I think the packaging is absolutely adorable!  They all look like pretty little chocolate bars!  Such a cute idea! This set is awesome because there are 4 different eye shadow mini palettes, a cream eyeliner palette and also a lip and cheek tint palette.  This collection has everything you could possible need to make a variety of looks.  I think this collection for $60 is a steal! These aren't your everyday products, these are high quality products that will wear well and last a long time.  Excellent for any makeup lover.

Superhero keyboard cover.  This is probably the coolest keyboard cover that I have seen.  I may not be an avid superhero fan, but I think it's a nice way to spice up the ol' boring keyboard.  The characters are so cute you can't help but smile! :)

Lush Fresh Mask in Cupcake.  Lush is an awesome natural personal care store.  Everything is all natural and it's ingredients are vegetarian with little to no preservatives.  I have tried this mask before and there are plenty of fresh masks that you can get at Lush for your specific skin type.  The Cupcake mask is for oily skin.  It seriously smells so amazing and feels so good on the skin.  Only problem is is that the fresh masks are only available in stores, not online.  Other than that, it is a great gift; like a spa in your own home!

The Sweet Lips Lip Scrub from Lush.  I have this lip scrub and I know you can make homemade lip scrubs, but if you're in the market for a good scrub, this one I recommend!  It is awesome.  It smells like a hint of chocolate.  It makes my lips feeling soft and it tastes good to lick off your lips!

Game controller for iPhone.  For any gamer in your life to add a little spice playing those games that suck you in for hours. LOL.  I don't play games too much on my phone but if I had a controller it would be much easier to play them.

iPhone Projector.  I use my iPhone for a lot of things, including downloading movies and music videos.  This is a cool way to watch everything that you have on the "big" screen.  I love movie nights and this would be a cool way to gather your friends and family.  It makes you feel like you're at the movies but obviously way more comfy in your own home!

Jenna Marbles shirt.  I am a huge Jenna Marbles fan.  If you don't watch a lot of YouTube you probably will be confused about this gift.  To make a long story short, I'll just link the video here for you to watch for yourself....then you'll want the shirt. HAHA


iPhone Bottle Opener.  I think this gift is pretty handy.  I would say most cell phone users nowadays have iPhones, and it's always convenient to have a bottle opener...if you are of age to drink those special beverages.

Hangover Coffee Mug.  I love the Hangover.  It's a good laugh for sure.  I think everyone can use a funny coffee mug....so why not the one man wolf pack?

Cookie Mug.  I know I just had a coffee mug on here but how legit are these guys?  I would love to use this for milk and cookies!  I mean the possibilities for what you could put in the mouth are endless [ok that sounded weird but you know what I mean].  I have seen people put donuts in the mug as well!  What a cool/unique gift!  I want it!

The Buffy Bar from Lush.  This list makes it seem like I am a huge Lush advocate.  I love a handful of products from Lush; and most of them are on this lists.  LOL.  This Buffy Bar is probably one of the greatest things I have used.  I have sensitive skin and have a lot of small red bumps all over my skin aka  keratosis pilaris.  The worker at the store rubbed this Buffy Bar on my skin and I have never seen my skin the texture it became.  My skin was smooth, hydrated, soft and felt so good.  So if you're looking for a good body scrub, the Buffy Bar is awesome!

Lush Bath Bomb.  Ok! Last Lush product.  Bath lovers pay attention!  This is a nice way to turn a bath into pure luxury. They have so many different flavors to choose from it seems endless!  Just watch out, some have glitter in them!

Zumba DVD Kit.  I love Zumba and I love a good workout without it feeling like a workout.  I used to go to Zumba classes, but when you add it all up, why not just get the DVD and do it at home?  Good health is all about taking care of yourself, so why not have a dance party for healthy living?!


Sephora Fragrance Sampler for Him and Her.  These are so awesome; such a cool concept.  Smelling good is important but I think it is a very personal choice of what fragrance you want to smell like.  These samplers are neat because you get samples of a bunch of different fragrances.  You can test them out on your body and pick and choose what you like.  Inside, there is a voucher that you can trade in for a full size fragrance of one of the fragrances you sampled.  So cool!

The Clarisonic Mia.  I have done a few reviews on the Clarisonic and I love mine [once I really learned how to use it].  I think this is a great gift for someone who loves skincare!  It has changed my skin and I couldn't imagine not having mine!

Trader Joe's Cookbook.  Cookbooks can be tricky because they can often require so many ingredients! I am a lazy cooker and I don't want it to be complicated with a ton of things needed for a recipe.  I think this is great that everything you could possibly need for these recipes is at Trader Joe's.  No running around to multiple grocery stores trying to find the ingredients.  Not only that, but Trader Joe's is affordable!

Ticket Stub Holder.  I might buy this for myself!  I know I save a lot of my stubs for movies and concerts but I get paranoid about them staying in good shape.  I literally have envelopes in a special file that holds all of my precious ticket stubs, my priceless memories.  After writing this I honestly think I am going to order one now haha.

Styling Tools Holder.  A great gift for any ladies in your life.  This would be a nice thing to have.  I worry about my straightener when I have it hot or even cooling down.  This would be a perfect place to store my straightener, hairdryer and curler without a care if it's burning my desk.

Last but not least, the Honey Badger Shirt.  I don't think this YouTube video will ever get old for me.  I think it's so hilarious.  I'll link the video in case you haven't seen it either.  Again, I don't think I can really describe it...just watch.  P.S. I want to go back to San Diego to go to the Safari Park just to see the Honey Badger they have there.  They really are badass.

I know this was a long post and it took me awhile to come up with this list.  Hope you enjoyed what I came up with and that it gives you some ideas for those special people you have in your life to give a gift to!  

Cheers to the freakin weekend!

Always,

Aimee XO






T shirt
zazzle.com


Tech accessory
brookstone.com


Tech accessory
amazon.com



Sephora collection
sephora.com


Lip treatment
lushusa.com


Bath body product
lushusa.com


Lorac
sephora.com




Wolf Pack Mug
urbanoutfitters.com





Cupcake
lushusa.com


Style Station
crateandbarrel.com


Bath Bombs
lushusa.com


TICKET STUB DIARY
uncommongoods.com





No comments:

Post a Comment