Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Just Dance 4

Just Dance 4 (Wii)


Just Dance 4 (Wii) (clipped to polyvore.com)


Hello beautiful people!  I just got home from such a fun night and I just had to share about it.  I haven't had a Wii for awhile now, but I love the game system.  I really miss mine and after tonight I wish I had another one!  I have never played any of the Just Dance games but I have been dying to try one.  As weird as this sounds, I love to dance.  I am a terrible dancer, but I love watching or learning dance steps.  I went over to my friends house and we had such a blast.  Not only was it so much fun, we were all dripping with sweat.  It was an amazing workout, I can already feel myself getting sore everywhere.  Not that I am some fitness whiz or anything, but I do keep up with staying active and I found myself catching my breath!  I would highly recommend this for someone wanting to try something new and fun to their fitness routine.  My favorite song was of course "What Makes You Beautiful" by One Direction!  I picked the curly-ish haired dance avatar to give me the Harry Styles vibe.  :)  If you are hesitant to spend the $40 on the game without knowing what you are getting into, try your local RedBox!  That's what we did.  I rented the game for just over $2 which I think is an amazing deal considering you could play this game for forever and that way you know exactly what the game is like without any strings attached!  Anyways, just thought I would share my experience with you!  Have a great hump day tomorrow!


Always,

Aimee XO

No comments:

Post a Comment