Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Movie Madness: Silver Linings Playbook

Silver Linings Playbook


Silver Linings Playbook


****NO SPOILERS**** 


 My heart was absolutely taken with this movie. I have been waiting about a month to see it. It originally came out in theaters in December but for some reason it wasn't playing where I live. Thank goodness it finally came to my town; I wasn't going to miss the chance to see Bradley Cooper and Jennifer Lawrence sharing the big screen. I had pretty high expectations for the movie because of all of the hype that it was getting, even though I try not to go into a movie like that. But I have to say, I was so surprised at the movie. It was on a different intellectual level. It wasn't one of those sit there and just hang out kinda movies. It had depth, emotion, silliness, and I felt sucked in to the characters; I was drawn to them. My roomie went to the movie with me and I told her maybe I felt more connected to the movie because of past life situations and people in my life but regardless, it was an excellent movie. I don't think I have been so emotionally connected with a movie since watching 127 Hours. I was quiet literally the entire drive home just letting it all soak in. I definitely recommend the movie to anyone looking to be intrigued by not your everyday Hollywood movie. Bravo Bradley Cooper and Jennifer Lawrence.  It inspired me to find my "silver lining" in life. 


Excelsior.

Aimee xx

No comments:

Post a Comment