Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Blogyear Day 14: H2O

One of the best purchases that I have made in the past month and a half has been my Brita water bottle. It has a built in filter on the cap and that is the reason why I am so glad I decided to buy this water bottle. I always try (try keyword) to stay hydrated with water. Since this water bottle has a filter built in, I am reassured that no matter where I am, I can have purified drinking water. This gives me no excuses! I have been doing much better on drinking more water, so that is a step in a positive direction for me.

Today was a relaxing day. I just took it easy, I didn't really feel like doing much. I know I had all day to workout, but sometimes you just don't feel like it. I gave myself today off since Wednesday's I play tennis with my league ladies for two hours or so. Tomorrow I will push and hit it hard :). In the meantime, I will rest so my body is ready.

Here is what I stuffed my face with today hahaha

Breakfast/lunch
Healthy choice chicken parmesan meal
Apple slices

Late afternoon lunch
Half of a burrito
Some chips and salsa
About 5 starbursts

Dinner
Breadstick
Little bit of hamburger helper

Not the greatest as far as health goes, but I had small portions so I'm not going to beat myself up for that. The roomie and I went grocery shopping at Trader Joes and I got a lot of healthy and yummy things for me to eat for meals. So I'm excited to share my meals with you over the next few weeks.

I usually don't buy apps, but I splurged and bought Picframe. It's an app where you can make your own collages with any of your pictures from your camera or Instagram. This app is so addicting, fun, and useful! I couldn't sleep last night watching the Australian Open, and so I was making collages for my contacts with pictures that reminded me of them :). Super fun and totally worth the 99 cents, I recommend any iPhone user to purchase it! I will leave you today with a few of the collages I made :).

Until tomorrow.....

Always,
Aimee XO

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE the water bottle! Brian and I wished we had it in Vegas, it would have saved us some money for sure. We are going to pick some up for ourselves soon. Keep drinking that H2O. :) I love what you ate for breakfast, you're like me, sometimes I crave savory food in the morning. Try this challenge for 1 day, eat meat at only 1 meal. We're doing that and it is not only saving us money, but we're finding creative sources of protein (beans, tofu, eggs, etc). We're also trying to eat fruit and/or veggies at every meal. NOT as easy as it sounds!

    LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE the pics of pepper!

    ReplyDelete