Saturday, January 7, 2012

Blogyear Day 5: What's Going On?!

Today was another fail for me.  This was today's menu for me:

Breakfast

Breakfast Burrito from Hoagies (one of my favorites)

Lunch

Diet Coke

Dinner

A slice of leftover pizza


Now I can partially blame the terrible dinner on the fact that I got called in to work after I had already worked an 8 hour shift today and I needed something fast so I could get out of the house.  I can't make excuses forever though.  I was taking Pepper for a walk on the pier when I got a message to come in to work.  I am definitely grateful for the extra hours.  I have been toying with the idea of looking for a second job so I can have a better financial life.  Finances believe it or not is something that is extremely important to me.  I want to build a future for MYSELF, and I want to support MYSELF.  I will never be that girl trying to live off of someone else.  I want the finer things in life so that means I need to bust my butt to make the money.

Another challenge that I am going to start tackling is COUPONING haha.  I think that extreme couponing is so unreal to watch, but I kinda think the people that have these giant stockpiles should donate those things to charity and other people that really need the free items.  But, I am fascinated at the fact that you can save a lot of money if you just take the effort in finding the coupons and buying what is on sale.  I want to challenge myself to take the effort in planning my shopping trips and planning on ways to save money.  I know this is going to be a hard task for me, but I think it will be well worth it in the end if I can save my money.


 With that being said, I want to dedicate this year to working hard for everything.  I don't want to be the type of person who only puts effort into things just because I'm getting paid for something.  I want to be that girl that gives everything in life 150%.  This is also why I want to dedicate my time in blogging everyday this year.  Like I said before, I know it will be a challenge for me to keep up daily, but I have to put the work in to it if I want to someday gain a larger audience.  Hopefully this year I can gain some more readers who will be interested in my random life. :) 

Sorry if this is a very random post.  I am writing this at work, so it's pretty stop and go, so my thought process is all over the place.  I have been working on my Maybelline Bouncy Blushes review, I am just trying to finish up my pictures for them.  So look out for that soon :)

Until tomorrow......

Always,
Aimee XO

1 comment:

  1. Diet Coke is NOT A MEAL!!! Eat normal meals! :) I'm so glad you got the extra hours. The fact they call YOU in means they trust you and you're reliable, way to go Aimers. I love you!

    Love,
    Nicole

    ReplyDelete