Thursday, January 19, 2012

Blogyear Day 16: Isner Out

Hello there.

I've been watching tennis all night and I'm sad John Isner just lost. He fought so hard in the five sets against Nalbandian the other day, and the five sets today against Lopez. I love watching tennis and if anything it is making me more motivated to play more. I've been wanting to get back into singles shape to play some tournaments because since my college tennis days, all I have really practiced is doubles. Tennis is one of the only things in my life that I can say I am truly passionate about. A lot of people don't seem to understand this aspect of me and some people just don't understand the sport. I've just put a lot of my time and heart out on the court and I love the competitive rush. A lot of my best memories in my life has come from tennis and I cherish them and hold them close to my heart. I miss being a part of a college team traveling, practicing and competing. So this is my motivation to keep doing what I love and working harder to be the best player I can be. I'll have to drag my dad out to practice with me :) if any of my readers plays, let's hit the courts!

Today I didn't have much of an appetite. Tried not thinking about food much and that seemed to help.

Breakfast
PB & J

Lunch
Almonds
Breadstick

Dinner
Few bites of spaghetti
Chocolate soy milk

I took Pepper to the beach today even though it was colder than heck! I let Pepper run around like usual, she was having a blast. She saw some ducks and she of course wanted to chase them. Pepper has a fascination with birds. So I thought it was totally normal for her to chase after the ducks.....except she decided to swim after them. It was so cold and here is my dog swimming back and forth in this nasty lagoon water having the time of her life. I wanted to shout at her, but there was no use, she was already drenched from head to toe. I just let her swim and run around like a wild little pig. It's the little things in life I tell you. It makes my heart smile to see her happy.

Well, I am exhausted. I am going to hit the hay :)

Until tomorrow,

Always,
Aims XO

No comments:

Post a Comment