Friday, January 20, 2012

Stitch!

Hola bloggerverse!


This is my AMAZING new phone case!  I found this case on Ebay and I knew instantly that I had to have this. My roomie was awesome enough to order this for me.  It is so cute and I was so happy when I got the package :)  I couldn't stop smiling and how could you not looking at the cute little guy?  Stitch reminds me of my little Pepper.

Today was a cold and rainy day here and that always makes me turn in to my "hermit" mode.  I walked home from work, and immediately changed in some comfy clothes to hang out with my roomie and my puppy dog.  We were going to take Pepper for a walk downtown to go to the bank and get some food, but when we opened the door it was raining!  EPIC FAIL!  I felt so bad.  Pepper was so excited for our afternoon walk :(

Here's what I munched on today:

Breakfast
.........

Lunch
Small roll with some salami
a cup of leftover spaghetti

Snack
scoop of cookie dough ice cream

Dinner
cup of noodle
piece of bread
almonds
bite size hershey chocolate

I know it was bad to not eat breakfast.  I am not going to lie.....I woke up a little late today and I didn't have time to grab something before I had to go to work.  It is also already time to get a new water bottle.  I have noticed it is practically impossible to squeeze any water out of my bottle now (I'm assuming the filter needs to be changed).  I have been craving some real ice cream for about 2 weeks now and today was the day I cracked.  I needed to deal with my craving!  I haven't been doing a very bad job on what I have been eating, and a treat every once in a while doesn't hurt.  I enjoyed every lick and every bite of that scoop of ice cream let me tell you.  It was so delicious and I don't regret eating it one bit.

I also finished the first book in The Hunger Games trilogy.  It was AMAZING!!!!!!!!!  I need to get my hands on the second and third book ASAP so I can see what happens.  It was such a great story and I recommend it to anyone.  I can't wait for the movie to come out in March! So excited! :)

Turning in early tonight :) Hope you all are having an amazing Friday night (gotta get down on Friday :)))

Until tomorrow.....

Always,
Aims XO

2 comments:

  1. Thats one of your bests I love the honesty thank you we all crazy e :):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the phone cover!! How are you liking the aussie open? Keep blogging!

    ReplyDelete