Saturday, September 22, 2012

$30 Challenge

Happy Saturday!

I'll just get right into it.... Basically due to some unexpected bills and going on vacation, I have a grand total of $32 ( to be exact) to spend for the next 2 weeks until payday! I know that is horrible, but I'm going to take this as a challenge. In October I wanted to challenge myself to see how little I could live off of and survive. So here is what I'm going to do; I am going to check in and write what I did for the day and let you all know if I spent any money. I just put $25 in my gas tank and that should last me the two weeks as long as I don't make trips to the nearby towns about 15 mins away. Lets see how I do!

Today I had work until 1:15pm, so at least I kept busy. I went to my moms house to pick up my dog and ate lunch there as well as visited with her. After that, I went home to relax and nap. I was able to take my pup to the beach for a nice walk and then I saw Through The Curve. I know movies are expensive and luckily or the only reason why I went was because I had a free movie coupon/pass that I got from my Regal rewards card. The movie was pretty good. I feel like there's been a movie rut or something. Nothing that seems worth watching has been in the theaters. I saw a preview for Argo and Les Miserables and those I definitely look forward to seeing! After the movies I came home and chit chatted with my roomie while eating some dinner (food I already had at home) and watched Law and Order SVU. So...... Today's grand total of spending is:

$0.00 spent today!
$30.00 left to spend
13 days to go!

Alright, I'm off to bed!

Aimee xo

No comments:

Post a Comment