Monday, September 24, 2012

Eleven To Go

I was exhausted today! Working past 11pm and working early at 8am today kinda took its toll out on me. I used my lunch break to take a nap because I would have rather slept than eat! When I did eat after work, it was stuff from my parents house. Gotta love free! On a random note, I came home from work to go pick up my dog and my parents got a new car! It's a silver Ford Edge Limited edition. I'm happy for them :) I was able to spend my afternoon playing some tennis with the roomie and then Peps and I walked and jogged home. It felt so good when I was finished with my workout. I've been a bit lazy lately, but I just have to remember how I feel when I'm finished working out, that I feel so good physically and mentally! Tennis keeps me centered and its the one place that I really feel like I can truly forget everything else that's going on in my life. It's been the constant in my life since I was 7 years old and I don't plan to stop anytime soon.

Today I didn't spend any money, so I still have $24.46 to spend for the next 11 days! So far, so good!

Goodnight all

Aimee xo

No comments:

Post a Comment