Sunday, September 16, 2012

Dove Refresh Care Dry Shampoo

I really love the concept of dry shampoo. It seems that I have been on the hunt for awhile to find an inexpensive and great dry shampoo. Most of the time I end up not caring for a lot of them because the white "powdery" look doesn't go away even with brushing it out with a comb or rubbing the product in to my scalp with my fingers. When I decided to try this Dove dry shampoo, I wasn't expecting much to be honest. Don't get me wrong, I was hoping for the best but I wasn't expecting it either. For only a few bucks and some change at Wal-mart I was willing to give er a go. I was pleasantly surprised that I liked how it made my hair smell. Normally I haven't liked any of the dry shampoo smells all that much but it made me think that I really was smelling some just washed hair. The shampoo did give me that white cast look but I found this one to blend in the easiest out of any dry shampoos I have tried. It was nice also since I have dark hair that I wasn't sitting there for days trying to make sure the white cast was blended. That was awesome. My hair instantly was given some nice volume and it didn't feel chalky. My hair is oily and a lot of times during the middle of the day if I'm on my second day hair you can really tell its second day hair. Not a cute look. But this Dove dry shampoo really got me through the second day without any problems, major kuddos for Dove. My only honest complaint that I have is that there is barely any product in the can. It says that you get 5oz of product but for one can I would say I was only able to use it about 8 times, at the most. I can't tell you how long it's been since I have used up an entire can of any hair care product. It kinda amazes me. But it also tells me even though I want the most for my money, you get what you pay for in terms of how long the product will last before you have to go out for another bottle. But at a few bucks I will gladly purchase this Dove dry shampoo.

Just wanted to write my thoughts about this product while it was on my mind. Hope everyone had a fun, fabulous and safe weekend!

Aimee x

No comments:

Post a Comment